Clarion Hospital – (814) 226-9500 or (800) 522-0505
Clarion Hospital provides Clarion County and the surrounding communities with a health system that includes:
- An Emergency Department that is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Primary Care Physician (PCP) offices located in outlying areas of Clarion Hospital's service are - Brookville, Foxburg, Fryburg, Leeper, New Bethlehem, Rimersburg, and Shippenville.
- Our Cancer Center offering outpatient chemotherapy and radiation oncology.
- Our Women’s Health & Birthing Center with spacious, modern birthing suites.
- Our Inpatient Rehabilitation Center where patients have 24-hour nursing care alongside intensive physical, occupational and/or speech therapy.
- Outpatient services include Same-Day Surgery, Advanced Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Center, Sleep Lab, Genetic Counseling, and Drug and Alcohol Testing. Outpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation services are located adjacent to the hospital in the West Penn Orthopaedics building.
- Advanced Imaging Technology, including our 16 Channel MRI, a 64 Slice CT , Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound and Digital Mammography.
- Emergency Air Transport Services and Helipad adjacent to the Emergency Department.
- HealthWorks, which works with businesses in and around our community to manage their employees' health needs such as pre-employment physicals, work-related injuries, and drug & alcohol testing.
- Clarion Hospital has the distinction of being a teaching hospital, providing medical students with the opportunity to participate in the internship and residency programs.
- Fully accredited by the American Osteopathic Association and the state of Pennsylvania.
Right Sidebar Image