Clarion Hospital is a modern 86-bed community hospital that offers family centered health care throughout the course of a lifetime. As the community's health care resource, Clarion Hospital provides a health system that includes:
- An emergency department that is open around-the-clock, every day of the year.
- Primary care physicians' offices located in outlying areas of Clarion Hospital's service area -- Brookville, Foxburg, Fryburg, Leeper, New Bethlehem, Rimersburg, and Shippenville.
- Outpatient services, such as same-day surgery, genetic counseling, and drug and alcohol testing. Outpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation services are located adjacent to the hospital, in the West Penn Orthopaedics building.
- A Women's Health and Birth Center which features spacious birthing suites, nursery, and comfortable rooms for gynecologic and postpartum patients.
- Outreach activities for the community, such as health fairs, a speakers bureau, community newsletter, health and wellness programming, hospital tours, and in-school programs for children.
- Advanced technology, including lithotripsy, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), CT diagnostic scanning, and laparoscopic surgery.
- Emergency air transport services and a helipad adjacent to the emergency department.
- Mammography services, accredited by the American College of Radiology and the
Department of Health.
- An inpatient rehabilitation center where patients who have suffered major injuries or trauma can have 24-hour nursing care, alongside intensive physical, occupational, and/or speech therapy.
- A service called HealthWorks, which helps businesses manage their employees' health needs such as pre-employment physicals, work-related injuries, and drug and alcohol testing.
- The distinction of being a teaching hospital, providing medical students with the opportunity to participate in the internship and residency programs.
- Full accreditation by the American Osteopathic Association and the state of Pennsylvania.
Clarion Hospital, its Board of Directors, staff of physicians, employees and volunteers are dedicated to the health and welfare of patients and the entire community.