Clarion Hospital – (814) 226-9500 or (800) 522-0505
Clarion Hospital provides Clarion County and the surrounding communities with a health system that includes:
- An emergency department that is open around-the-clock, every day of the year.
- Primary care physicians' offices located in outlying areas of Clarion Hospital's service are - Brookville, Foxburg, Fryburg, Leeper, New Bethlehem, Rimersburg, and Shippenville.
- A cancer center that offers outpatient chemotherapy and radiation oncology.
- A Women’s Health & Birth Center with spacious, modern birthing suites.
- An inpatient rehabilitation center where patients have 24-hour nursing care alongside intensive physical, occupational and/or speech therapy.
- Outpatient services include same-day surgery, genetic counseling, and drug and alcohol testing. Outpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation services are located adjacent to the hospital in the West Penn Orthopaedics building.
- Advanced imaging technology, including magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), CT diagnostic scanning, nuclear medicine, and digital mammography.
- Emergency air transport services and a helipad adjacent to the emergency department.
- A service called HealthWorks, which helps businesses manage their employees' health needs such as pre-employment physicals, work-related injuries, and drug and alcohol testing.
- The distinction of being a teaching hospital, providing medical students with the opportunity to participate in the internship and residency programs.
- Full accreditation by the American Osteopathic Association and the state of Pennsylvania.
Right Sidebar Image